Join Our Team
Thank you for your interest in working with Deaf Services of Palo Alto (DSPA). Below are our current openings.
DSPA is always looking to grow our pool of reliable contract interpreters who take satisfaction in providing the highest levels of accessibility while building meaningful relationships with their consumers, all with amazing customer service.
Interested persons should:
- Have a passion for tech
- Be committed to serving the diverse needs of Deaf consumers
- Have the ability to handle confidential information and demonstrate the industry standard of Code of Professional Conduct
- Appreciate working with an agency that values both the interpreter and the Deaf consumer
- Enjoy setting their own schedule
- Demonstrate professionalism in appearance, preparation, and punctuality while working collaboratively with other professionals as needed to provide excellent customer service
To begin the onboarding process with DSPA, email a copy of your resume and letter of interest to email@example.com. Passing a company assessment may be required.
Note: At this time, we only work with independent contractors and are not hiring staff or employee interpreters.